Monday, November 19, 2012

Camp Camp CAMP!!!!

Tomorrow most of year 6 are going to kawau island.I am really looking forward to it.


Camp bentzon is the name of the campsite that we will be travelling to. We will have to be at school by 7:00 o’clock in the morning to aboard the bus from pt england school tho Sandspit. From Sandspit we will get on a fairy to the awesome Kawau island.



There are alot of cool things on kawau island (camp Bentzon). These are just a bit of the stuff,
rock climbing, swimming, abseiling, raft making, walking. And much much more.


I am especially looking forward to the confidence course. Because I am good at balancing and climbing.


I think a challenge for me will be not to frighten the birds with my beautiful looks.Although I do love animals.


I will be right smack on 7:00 to make sure i'm not late for the bus to the island.

1 comment:

  1. How was camp Sala? Did you scare any birds? haha!

    ReplyDelete