Friday, December 21, 2012

Fun Times

Holidays are supposed to be fun right. If your holidays are boring then keep reading and if you are over 30 then you can give this a go but you probably won't succeed.

These are the things you will need:

  • soap (essential)
  • water or hose (essential)
  • trampoline ( extremely essential )

I am going write a step by step guide for some super awesome bright holiday fun.

  1. remove any sharp or hard bits of the tramp
  2. pour water on and soap up the tramp
  3. get on slip around and just have fun
Here is a clip of me playing on my tramp

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha That looks like amazing fun! Lucky I am UNDER 30 so I may have to give this a go! Thanks for livening up the first day of holidays Isara. Any more useful tips for the next 6 weeks???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sala, first time on your blog and I love it!! Sadly I am over 30, even over 40, so I won't give it a go. I can remember when Neta and I were children doing exactly the same thing! Do you ever sleep on your tramp? Neta and I used to do that alot too.
    I hope you have an awesome holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like good times - knowing my luck I'd slide off the edge so I will take your word for it that it's fun.

    Hope you are enjoying the lovely sunny weather at the moment.

    Happy New Year

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might give this a go Isara! It looks like great fun!
    I hope you have had a great holiday so far!
    Enjoy your last week and I will see you at school next week!

    Mrs Erasmus

    ReplyDelete