Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Goals


My Personal Goals - 2014
My achievement I was most proud of  last year  in the classroom was
because



The thing I was most proud of last year outside of the classroom was my movie making



In reading my learning goal is to try and read more for pleasure

To achieve this goal I need to find out what type of books i like

In writing  my goal is to learn to come up with better ideas

To achieve this goal I need to think more before I write
………………..

In Maths my goal is to get better at algebra

The learning area I think I need to improve in most is definitely writing

My goal for this year around the classroom is to manage my time wisely

My goal for this year around the school is to be a good prefect



My parents goal for me this Term is to get better at writing.

2 comments:

  1. Supp Isara,


    I liked reading about your goals it was awesome. Your picture you have is very well detailed. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals Isara. I think the key to your writing is to put time and thought into your planning. You need to put time and effort into this.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete